"I love speaking in front of people. Small groups, large crowds, it really doesn’t matter.
The collective energy I get lets me know…
I was made for this."
Whether it’s her personal story of determination, perseverance, loss, success, failure or a content packed and engaging business presentation, Shelley will always deliver a powerful message.
Motivational and Inspirational
“I want to inspire you to live the best life you can by pursuing what sets your heart on fire! Let me help you put action behind your dreams …let’s blow your mind!”
Losing her business, house, cars and forced to get food stamps to feed her family while finding out she was pregnant was a life altering experience.
From her professional achievements to her personal highs and lows, Shelley doesn’t hold back.
Shelley has delivered featured presentations and keynotes for various women’s and business groups including the following notable organizations:
- Merrill Lynch
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Women’s Leadership Conference
- Duke University, Fuquay School of Business
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan Flagler School of Business
- Radio One
- North Carolina Philanthropy Conference
- National Black MBA Association
- AABHE (American Association of Blacks in Higher Education)
- HERSOwnly Inaugural Retreat
Shelley can tailor a presentation for your group. Previously presented topics include:
- Top 10 Social Media Strategies for Nonprofits
- Making Social Media Work for Your Institution
- Marketing for NonProfits
- Sales Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Selling without Selling
- Digital Marketing for Small Businesses
- The Power of Facebook Ads
- Think Like a Boss
- Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Power Charging Your Personal Brand
- Success is not final and Failure is not fatal
- Radical Faith